Yo, what’s up? Lot of catching up to do…so please bear with this monologue…or rather ramblings of a sleep deprived soul.
Yep, reached the THREE ZERO mark! All I can say is – wow! Did that go fast? Yep. Do I have any regrets? Some…but then boy, does it beat the Teens! Do I feel blessed? Not really…..but definitely Peachy. Actually, I am just thankful that people have stuck by me and my incorrigible habits….so Thank you for y’all. I am going to skip the Grammy/Emmy speech for now…You definitely know who you are, right? Anyway, just a small shout-out to YenYem for really making this one big and memorable one….for the laughs and the serious advice…..You know when you start hearing advice from the younger ones, your entry to the pre-AARP club is ready! And MR, you sneaky man....Merci pour les cadeaux et pour ta patience.
Looks like September in Yamrica is jinxed…..even reporters have started calling Sept 11 as Nine-One-One! This September I think it rang more like SOS…..Forget Osama and the bloody terrorists, one big mean and bad hurricane is all it took for the world to see the Truth about the SuperPower and Dubya’s Operation. The entire episode can be summed up as – SHOCK and AWE.
Is this really Yamrica, the land of milk and honey? Could the rumours be true….that there are POOR (and they are not just black folks!) in Yamrica, just like in any other THIRD WORLD nation? Yes, I guess even with all the technology and might of the world, contractors around the world still build inefficient structures…so, let’s mix some more sand in that concrete. Wonder what the Oil Lobby has to say about this now? And who says that the THIRD WORLD has the monopoly on nepotism? Enter Mike Brown (aka brown-noser). Surely looking after the health of the Arabian Horses is an appropriate expertise to have in a FEMA chief - More horsing around! While we are on the topic – the word is not REFUGEES (a term most appropriately used for those poor nations!) but EVACUEES, ok? One final thought – while Katrina really seemed to latch on to Dubya’s behind, it did little damage to John Roberts’ Ass. Is this what they call a confirmation hearing? Ask all you want, but I ain’t sayin’ nuthin’….Na na-na-na Na! THENGA!
Now to watch the storm tracker on Rita…..one phrase can sum it – It’s Hot!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You've made a terrific blog. If you have a web site, I'm sure you'd like FREE Webmaster Tools Get your FREE Webmaster Tools
What is this? Invasion of the Spammers in Blog too?
Note all random junta posting comments and adverts here: Thanks for your attention. Looks like you have time at hand. Go do something useful. Tere sar mein kya bhara hai, Sale?
So is the spam blocker working?
well, so far nothing as yet...who knows what is happening? :)
Hello,
Isn't there a way that you can delete the comments to your blog. I think restricting access is a little extreme, because sometimes other people might chance upon your website, and we might actually have some interesting conversation in the comment section (not that we are not now!!).
I think you can delete or moderate the people who comment. I have often come across blogs that have the thing "deleted by author" or some such. Just a suggestion as, Kurp would say. :)
Talk to you over the weekend,
ddbtktk
p.s. i guess you can post that thing i sent you, but it's too mushy in my opinion, and not well-written. but of course, the internet is full of garbage anyway. a nice commentary here:
http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/blogspotting/archives/2005/09/post_5.html?campaign_id=rss_blog_blogspotting
aiyo...what complaints i get man? :) will try suggestions one and see....
uff, kya musibbat hai!
Post a Comment