
Mom Vs. Prez.

Dubya is on vacation. Or is he hiding from one soldier's mom?
Note: To the janata that thinks that they can post non-sensical adverts on this blog, think again! Why the hell are you wasting your time on this blog, which hardly gets any traffic? Spend your time and enerzeee somewhere else!! Kya bevakoofi hai?
2 comments:
Personally, I am a little ambivalent about the whole thing. What is going to be accomplished, even if she meets Big Ears? Zilch. Maybe I am the cynic I claim not to be, but he is going to mutter empty words that mean nothing, and it will all come to naught. Maybe there is some 'transference' (fancy psych word) going on from my feelings about my dissertation to my feelings about the Iraq war.
I guess, at least, she is out there. Waving and waiting.
I am here just waiting and waiting. for inspiration to strike. for the impulse to hurl myself down from my window on the 8th floor to pass. for my swimming lesson to begin. the only bright light in my life right now.:)
sorry for the rant. 4:00 in the afternoon and a moutain of work ahead makes me cranky. by the way, came across a good site - you'll love her - bitchphd.blogspot.com. fantabulous. now you know where i'll be spending my free time.
love you loads,
ddbbtktk
yes....i don't know what will be accomplished either. but i think perhaps the image of the mother asking for explanations is definitely not what the 'haathis' will want to challenge...much as they may challenge ultra-liberals and the 'girly-men'.
will check out the website...too much work and less time on the blog. will spend sometime on it this weekend.
ensoy.
n
Post a Comment